Beeeautiful

Monday, June 13, 2011

So we took a walk the other day. We take a lot of walks here. I love it! As much as I miss those majestic mountains back in Utah, I’m welcoming all the greenery- something I always miss about the east. It’s been practically a dream for someone who is a wanna-be photographer like me.





















Can you believe that pink??





I love photography- how sometimes you can catch those perfect moments, or just be reminded at how beautiful this world is. Simply a flower shows me that there is a God. To me, there is no way something that beautiful was the result of a freak accident. Nope, I believe even those little flowers were carefully created by someone who loves us much more than we realize.


This picture reminds me of a quote in The Color Purple, that I read in high school. I looked it up.

"I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it.... People think pleasing God is all God cares about. But any fool living in the world can see it is always trying to please us back."






By the way, I'm planning on living here one day.





With this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs