It's Your Birthday

Sunday, August 26, 2012


It was my mother-in-law's birthday a few days ago, and since we are in Brazil and unable to do something in person- we decided to send her a little video! The words may seem a little strange, since they are mostly "inside jokes"- but thought I'd upload these for my sake down the road. 

We are so weird, but we had a good time doing it and they totally crack me up. Abby, this reminds me a little bit too much of our history project sophmore year, minus the band-aids on our right cheeks...







Way better than a card right?

1 comment:

  1. I may have just blog stalked you...you guys crack me up. Every time I look at your blog there is something hilarious. Hope you are having an amazing time abroad!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs