Murder Mystery

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Last weekend we had a murder mystery dinner/surprise 30th birthday party for my friend RaKae. We found a plot that was a 30 year high school reunion- so it fit like a glove.

For the decorations we made a photo collage, a red velvet "bloody murder" cake, hung up photoshopped pics via yearbookyourself.com, and of course the obligatory reunion balloon arch. Thank you for the ideas pinterest! How did we ever do it before you?





I have never been to one of these before, but it seems like everyone else has and it sounded fun. Alex was the stereotypical jock, who was now coming back as a coach. I was the previous head cheerleader. Rounding up costumes in a country where Halloween isn't celebrated allows for a little more creativity, I guess you could say?

As I was teasing my hair ahead of time (which never ended up getting big), I had no idea what to expect. Well, everyone delivered! The costumes were hilarious, but seeing everyone get into character was over the top. We will definitely be doing it again! Especially with this group- having good friends make the biggest difference when you are far away from anything familiar.

 








 









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs