Still here

Monday, May 23, 2016



Baby girl is still kicking my ribs. I'm still waddling. Due date is on Wednesday! Not that it is totally driving me crazy or anything..

....
...
..
.
Um. Definitely trying not to go crazy.

I had a doctor appointment last Friday, when she ever so slyly mentioned that she has to go out of town for a week. So she gave me the number of her backup. Guess who... the doctor who delivered Liam! The one that I absolutely never wanted again! SO that's great. But to top it off she said, "but the good news is- your baby is still very high and you are still very tight, so likely I'll be back in time." Shouldn't doctors know the list of "what NOT to say to a full term pregnant girl" backwards and forwards??

Oh, and by the way- I packed my hospital bag 2 weeks ago when I thought labor would start earlier than anticipated. Didn't happen, but hey! Accomplished. Done and done. So, what the heck do I do now?

My oh my.. What a negative post this is! Here are some positives: I have loved being active this past while. It's when I'm bumping around that I ironically don't feel the aches and pains as much- so we have been really working it these days. Dance parties, stairs, walks, squats, etc. Also Liam is especially sweet these days. I truly am cherishing this time with him. But we are very ready for you, little sister!

Let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs