Back in Business

Tuesday, January 3, 2012



We’re back!

After a few days in Vegas, northern Utah with Alex’s family for the holidays, then flying out on a red-eye Christmas night to the Dominican Republic for a vacation with my family…

We somehow made it back to our little home sweet home.

Christmas break exceeded all expectations. It was so great to be with both of our families, enjoying both sides of the spectrum from little family to massive family. We thrive in the extremes I suppose.

I’m going to have to split this all up into smaller posts, but for today-

a little list of things that are awesome right now:

-4 7oz of hummus deliciousness at Smiths for $5. Who possibly needs that much hummus you say? Right here, gladly.
-today is 55 degrees?!
-no weight gain from break!!! yeeeeehawwww
-2 more nieces on the way
-Williams Sonoma's annual sale...hitting that up tonight!
-my calves and hamstrings are FINALLY finished being sore from insanity workout with my obsessed family. It only took 5 days.






However,
My beloved basil plant has officially bit the dust. Haven't had the heart to throw away, and keep watering it but no miracles yet. I'll keep you posted.



Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs