New love

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dear blog and my wonderful 3 followers,

I’m sorry I’ve been a slacker lately. I have a new love, and as every young love needs- it requires a lot of time, attention, and sacrifice. But of course it has been rewarding, exhilerating, and I just can’t get enough.


No, I am not cheating on my husband. Well, not technically.

It’s name is PINTEREST. And despite the fact that it has overridden (most) other aspects of my life, I swear it has made me a better person. Likeeee finding new recipes, darling decorating ideas that I have every intention on doing, makes me crave sugar like there's no tomorrow (Lauren Gardner... I'm on to you), and a new wardrobe to salivate over.

I highly recommend it.

So now that I have gotten that off my chest, I want to show off. May I introduce you to dinner last night.




Marinated salmon and garlic-herb potatoes, courtesy of Our Best Bites cookbook. They rock. Oh and my new favorite: maple glazed carrots. I could eat a whole plate of these suckers, and I often do just that.

Good wife? Check plus.

Losing weight? ...No check.

But these are worth it, plus they're still vegetables... that justifies mass consumption right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs