Getting there

Friday, April 22, 2016

Well ya'll, we are getting there. I am now 35.5 weeks, but who's counting?

I have so many different emotions. (Oh you pesky hormones, I'm blaming you!)

Wow, I can't believe I'm already 35 weeks! 
And then... holy crap I have 5 more weeks. How am I going to survive??!

I can't wait for this little girl to get here already! But yet at the same time I'm sad that this stage of my life when all my focus and attention on Liam is coming to an end. I feel guilty and really nervous about it. 

How am I going to juggle this? And the sleep deprivation part literally terrifies me. 

It will work out.
It will work out.

So I'm trying to forget about the aches and pains and the countdown of the last few weeks, and just love right now. Because it's true, I LOVE MY LIFE.

I love my husband and best friend. I love my boy and that I can spend all day with him. I love that Brazil's weather allows us to be outside anytime. I love our cute apartment. I love that we have family nearby and cousins that Liam adores. Also, I really love acai and fruit smoothies these days. And I love my phone camera so I can remember everyday moments for always. God is good. 







A few weeks old, and an awkward pose.. but it'll do! It'll do!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs