Sista Sista

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The past couple months have been a bit of a roller coaster. But first of all, a lot of highs- my sister Vanessa (aka the other V girl) finished her mission here in Brazil, and some of my family came out to pick her up. The best part was, I got to go back with them! We had a full week of all 7 sisters there- dance partying it up every chance we got, shopping in Bloomingdales NY for my little sister's prom dress, finally watching the new Cinderella, tea party birthday for my mom, nephew's soccer games, our favorite restaurants, and chick flicks by night.







Writing this out kinda makes me angry because WHY don't we take more pictures?! Oh well, it was superb. Much needed and prolonged sister time. Having 6 sisters isn't something many people can say and I am one lucky girl! Not sure how my mom handled all that drama and estrogen while we were growing up, but I am so SO thankful that she did. Turns out they are my 6 best friends. A saint indeed.









1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs