Mini Road trip

Saturday, February 11, 2012



The past two weekends Alex and I have taken "road trips" to Price for his NORC job. Yes, it is only an 1.5 hours away, but the fact that I never take road trips (what can I say, I prefer flying) and it felt like we were headed for the middle of nowhere... it qualifies.






The scenery en route was my favorite part. Stunning. Sorry, fleabag motel and the local joint with a hair in my food didn't make the cut. Not exactly exotic, but it is still fun to get out of Provo- even if it's only a couple days. Plus, how can you not be happy when blasting Billy Joel the whole way?










Another favorite: Alex's bug-eye oakleys that have definitely seen better, more trendy days.






It seems like a road trip wouldn't be legitimate without some trail mix. Or at least that's what they say...






As much as I long to get back to the east coast, days like this make it so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs