Oh the married life

Thursday, March 24, 2011


Can I just say, that married life is SO much better than it’s cracked up to be? It always sounded awful to me- cooking for someone, no more dance parties with the ladies, cleaning up gross guy socks, and scariest of all- choosing that 1 person (1 PERSON!) to be with for the rest of ETERNITY. Needless to say, I definitely wasn't looking for it.

But guess what? It’s turned out pretty amazing so far. We’ve been married only 3 months, so we’re definitely still rookies. There are definitely some adjustments to be made, and many more to come I'm sure. But my top favorite things of being married:

-Never sleeping alone! Besides when there’s rugby tournaments…boooo
-Living with your best friend
-Not having to say goodnight ever again
-Getting sweet notes
-Breakfast
-No curfew
-Unwavering support
-Having an excuse to cook a lot
-Learning to like what each other likes (March Madness, Lord of the Rings- weird I know..)
-Cuddling all night long!
-Feeling safe
-Being as weird as you want to be

Goodness, I’m pretty crazy about that kid.

He will most likely want to kill me for putting this picture up, but I figure I don't have much of an audience anyway and I'm hoping he won't check this, hehe.
Everyone, meet Alex-take-your-shirt-off-Hill:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs