Baby Shower Bliss

Friday, February 28, 2014


Life has been oh so good lately. I was in the U.S. last week, which is (as always) all sorts of bliss. Not to mention THREE baby showers. For me. Spoiled rotten, much? I don't have many pictures yet, but the first was done by my amazing sisters at my aunt Christine's house. It was soo great to catch up with old friends- ugh I wish I had taken pictures! I'm furious about it. ANYWAYS, the next was in my mother-in-law's home. Thus the to die for baby cake! Not to mention homemade french macaroons and amazing company. Last was brunch-style at my mom's. You simply can't go wrong with a crepe bar and family. I am still in awe over how generous people are!




If the fact that a little man is growing inside this belly hasn't hit me yet, it sure is now. And I have theeee most adorable outfits/blankets/toys/books/moccasins to show for it. I can't get enough! Baby gifts put me in a ridiculously odd state of mind.

Is it weird I want to "joy ride" my sexy stroller around, even with no baby to fill it yet? Or if I had a doll I would totally play dress up with these new baby clothes? Yes, it has absolutely crossed my mind. I'm unabashedly turning into one of those baby-crazed people. Heaven help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs