Tagged

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I was tagged by April!

4 shows I watch:
1.Chopped
2. Seinfield
3. Modern Family
4. Cupcake Wars

4 things I'm passionate about:
1.Family
2. My beliefs
3. Experimenting with new recipes
4. Time to relax with Alejandro

4 phrases I use a lot:
Instead of phrases, I tend to make a lot of noises
1. Oooh!
2. Ughhh
3. …These are hard to portray
4.…




4 things I've learned
from the past:
1. Study it out, then go with your gut feeling
2. Laughing makes any situation a lot better
3. Family first
4. No more powder bronzer, especially trying to apply it in the car with a new white sweater on

4 things I did yesterday
1.Worked out
2. Had a good talk with Absababs
3. Made dinner. And it was pretty good too, I must say
4. Went to the temple

4 places I'd love to visit:
1. France
2. Italy
3. North Carolina
4. Greece

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going to Martha’s Vineyard this summer
2. Being done with school
…..until next fall
3. seeing my nieces and nephews
4. finishing painting the apartment






4 things I love about Spring/summer

1. SUNSHINE
2. Spring clothes
3. Visiting the ranch
4. More yogurt


I tag Becky Skidmore, Ruth Hill, and Abby Read

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs